In my work in the integral field I have often encountered is the prejudice that the Integral theory, as represented by Ken Wilber quite rationally and therefore "overly intellectual" is. Also you can hear every now and then saying "that's too cold, because I miss the feeling and love." Integral theory in this sense is not so easily conquered by any Gefühlsdus (s) el in the storm and needs a sense of some "Love's Labour in order to penetrate and be able to recognize their value. The saying "love is through his stomach" is so well known. I would add "... and by the Spirit." Wilber's heart is above all by the Spirit. She speaks from the wide embrace of the largest possible number of memorials and experiential dimensions and perspectives, which - in its essence the whole world gracefully presented as a gift - cleaned by trivialities, and Enggeistigkeit absolutes. The grace expresses the fact that Wilber us no mere pile of his favorite finds knowledge leaves, but an exquisite, interlocking system of both its own whole, and is expandable.
to much love I - elaborately packaged gift in the conceptual paper - implicitly perceive in the integral theory itself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment