So a little surprise given highlight it during our Hamburg weekend course.
Nothing too spectacular, but funny enough, even today I can still laugh about it, ha, last Saturday, we landed on the lookout for something to eat, in a shopping mall, at Pizza Hut.
The friendly waiter had already taken contrary to our wishes and brought the drinks, when suddenly someone murmured behind us: "I think so now, not that YOU are here!" My poor son was bitten by a tarantula on once straight as the table and welcomed a slightly irritated his current teacher, and his family.
Ha, I would have to throw away. At the same time and same place, about 294km away from home, suuuper. The joy was always larger than my son registered, the family was directly at the next table.
I found `s great, because as a small after-effect learning my hardworking son since yesterday evening for an oral geography test, scheduled for next Friday. Shock ...
Yes, miracles happen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment