Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Antique Ironing Boards

end of the day

From the Book of Jeremiah:

I leave my house, I
contrary my heritage.
my heart I reveal
favorite in the hand of his enemies.
My inheritance turned against me
like a lion in the forest.
It raised his voice against me;
so I'm his enemy.
If I become my lot to the cave of a hyena,
that birds of prey surround it?
Up, up for yourselves, all the earth,
comes to be devoured!
shepherds in great numbers
have ravaged my vineyard,
crush my field, made
my magnificent field for barren desert.
Man, it turned into barren wasteland,
destroyed it in front of me.
The whole country is desolate,
but no one takes to heart.
over the hills of the steppe invaded Verderber;
for the sword of the Lord eats from one end of the country to another. No human remains
intact.
you have sown wheat and harvested thorns,
they have struggled, but excluding income.
Disappointed, they are of their harvest;
it is destroyed by the fierce anger of the Lord.

Jer 12.7 to 13

0 comments:

Post a Comment