Yesterday I had a visit from dear Moni .. I'm looking sooooo excited to finally have a demo with in my area ... I'm so so long desired to punch someone crazy here have to common crafting! * Cheers * And shall I tell you what, we have a totally similar taste, I was totally out of the House * laughs * ... I will be rewarded with someone already Bastelwütigem close and then they may Fliepis and Bambi, material points and Tilda, Green Gate & Co. just as much as I can not believe my luck ... * laugh *. It has also brought me what totally cute, but there was Hannah faster unpacking as the photo ready ;-)) Tasty sweet in a sweet and Pillowbox metal hearts in a nicely packed stempligen Packaging * happy *
scurries over to fast times but her on the blog, she also has just one draw for you ;-))
morning I can you then finally a work of my show, I'm here in the middle a small "big job" where I might show you the pictures until next week to at least one guest not to spoil the surprise ;-)) and really get ready I have lately not much further, except a few little things. I have also reason to celebrate, but in due course more of them, or are you too curious? * Gg *... then it will once again give a candy to me, that you celebrate / can rejoice ;-))
With every click I'm one step closer to my request! Just one click x on the day!
Dankeschöööööön!! * * Knutsch
Thanks for all the hard-working clicker, my first wish came true already! * Smile *
0 comments:
Post a Comment