On Wednesday I had a workshop with the lovely Beatrice, she had wanted for their guests, we also a flip-flop album do ... well, I do still like ;-)) Due to illness, had missed some, but we will find another date where we are still tinkering time * Promise *. And so it was a nice, fun, comfortable and very very creative little round. The women were very eager and have also done the same then more albums ... is really hard to stop, decide on the fine paper, to select only those of a * wink * ... I can understand that.
Here the calm before the storm:
stamped as a present I had prepared tea lights that I've packed in a cellophane bag. Then have I wooden clothespins with pattern paper and coated on the butterfly from the Sale-A-Bration set "luck" is set, eat the sweet message from the "Die-cut Greetings" set and that was the tea light.
To's still a small tablet chocolate which I've packed in a bag, back stamped with the great happiness set.
For the hostess, I have a small, matching post-it book gewerkelt.
And here even a photo right in the middle Craft fever. Really has totally been fun and I'm looking forward to next time's!
Last but not least, the finished album Pretty, or
.?
With every click I'm my request, a step closer! standard 1 x click a day!
Dankeschöööööön!! * * Knutsch
Thanks for all the hard-working clicker, my first wish came true already! * Smile *
0 comments:
Post a Comment