Yesterday was the new date of the flip-flop album for everyone who was prevented last time. We were again a nice group and it is quite developed great albums. Unfortunately, the camera's battery was empty, so I can show you any photos from the albums ... the gifts I can take photos at home more quickly ....
I have these cute little bags so pleased that Jessika had recently presented with their VIP Thursday, they go really fast and are totally nice to look at. The sentiment is from the SAB-Set "Punched Greetings," the paper dates from the last year and had been kept laaaang, now I wanted to but we'll see processed. I've made relatively small, from 6x6 "large paper ... I find grad the nice thing about the instructions that you can adapt his goodie ;-)
For the hostess I have a pocket for made this workshop ... all good looking forward to * * came
On Friday I will the last bulk order during the sale -A-Bration-up time, so if anyone would like still like to enjoy one of the free sets, he may be pleased to contact you ;-))
Each click I'm one step closer to my request! Just click on the day 1!
Dankeschöööööön!! * * knutsch
Thanks for all the hard-working clicker, my first wish was already true! * happy *
0 comments:
Post a Comment