Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Much Cost To Do Lazer On Bloken Capillaris

workshops

My dear sweet Mitstempler out there :-)))... I just wanted to briefly ask you a little info, because I just have just learned that someone has not dared to book a stamp party with me because she thought I would live too far away .. BEFORE you have to really not be afraid * gg *... she actually lives just twenty minutes away from me, But I would go Even forty minutes! No problem! Really not! Traut Euch! I'm happy! Even if we were only two or three! That's no problem! Honest! * Laughs *... was the insistent enough ;-)) If you have fun on stamps, then just call or mail ... and if you can not even imagine what such a stamp party, I'm like a fine video for you ... something like that could be then ;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment