Once is not really much to come of my request , and Stanislaus are more cautious expressed at all (such as he is otherwise known), and me on Sunday morning on the radio (antenna Thuringia, church posts) Bishop Hauke with this song, contrary t (h) rillerte, but now again a few comments:
I do not really our Bishops carp about. In addition, Dr. Reinhard Hauke is Auxiliary Bishop of Erfurt, that is for me "directly responsible"
I do not want to bet quoted or musical and the text may (liturgical / theological) to be correct, and the melody rather catchy (as is the case Pop is, frankly, the intro before the first lines of text were, I even thought, sounds well, what can be ... ). I like but not that kind of music. Taste is known to argue yes ...
this CD I had recently addressed in a Kaplan-round. Buy it all went heads down and compressed between the teeth comment was to barely audible. "Embarrassing" I could hear it whisper ...
And that this word describes the whole thing quite well: Embarrassing is exactly the right word for it! They attempt but actually our bishops to swim with the times and make the "we-are-state-sacro-pop-culture". This is what So the youth work in the DBK. Our bishops seem to have nothing more important to do than to stand in a recording studio and einzusingen NGL text on disk.
Our Bishop Hauke happens to be of special theological liturgists ago, and proposes course in that direction. Since the life-turning ceremony would be mentioned, which is now widely practiced, Germany, and now is his creation, which I also think a good project. Just showing that he is also keen to experiment, so it is a project like this, not averse to asking here
However, I wonder how such a thing from today's youth is at all acceptable;. It would be better Young people to speak in a different way than they now have to sound for a CD. But apparently there to do just nothing more important in the Youth Committee of the DBK ... Unfortunately, I myself know not a panacea. I just know that will not do.
The Opposite of Good is meant well!
interesting thing is that while many bloggers take up controversial issues and make critical remarks on various topics, but if it goes against the hierarchy is (in a case where it is justified, since this was nonsense, in my think ...) are all still (as the Kaplan round). I can understand that to lose one or the other a job added. I have the "privilege" not to work at church, and that my boss is not care how I feel about church structures, etc. ... But it's really about it? Has it really any fear in this world?
Oh by the way, right after the contribution was on the radio Falco sent Jeanny (Part 1) . If that was not a hint, hint ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment