By Bianca I was already in the last week handed over this great award. Thank you very much, what a joy ...
The rules for this award are:
- thank the person who gave you this award
- 7 things to tell a self
- the award to five recently discovered blogger pass
- the bloggers with this award inform
love Bianca, thank you, this award is really good. Hm, I tell 7 things about me. Not easy, since I've heard so much about me preigegeben in this blog, ha
first Since my 4th I am age wear glasses. Shortly before my wedding, I had the crazy idea, possibly with contact lenses to proceed to the altar. Unfortunately, I was still at an experimental stage, at home, the lenses not back out and my then fiance, current husband had, at the very late evening with me to the emergency service.
second I do not watch much TV, but it was all I would like to see me, I take mostly on DVR because bothers me a lot of publicity in the various films. Incidentally, I am a new fan of the show "Glee". My absolute favorite scene has been the dance, when suddenly in the middle of a football match the players after the song by Beyonce "Single Ladies". Suuuper.
third I read improbable happy and eagerly await the German publication by Kathryn Stockett "The Help" End of March. The book was recommended to me by several friends from abroad warmly. It will appear under the German title "good spirits". 'm Very excited.
4th Almost every night I eat a plate of fruit currently mostly kiwi, apple and banana.
5th My daily blog round I turn mostly in German and American regions.
6th Of all the housework myself ironing is oddly the most charming.
7th I used to be a big fan of summer. Today I am very excited about the autumn, with its great colors and lots of natural Decorative elements.
Voilà, 7 is not necessarily earth-shattering news ...
This time I'll make the great award, however, are here. Everyone wants to can, but take it all too happy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment