I already veeeery ertauscht many wellness package with very different soap artists was always completely thrilled with the goodies. But what I did this morning, unpacked, surpasses all about real miles! Her you can not imagine that ... Too bad you can not all come now in order to see for yourself ... Soooo nice things, a great as the others ... the bath bombs, all covered in dust so fine with a glitter powder (I liiiiiiebe Glitter), which looks much too damaged from to the easy to throw into the tub, then a massage oil, some wonderful soaps ... even a Twilight soap * * screaming, which I find as a Twilight fan, of course, particularly class ;-)), lip balm and anyway, I now you may go on for hours raving ears full. It looks all so kind and loving out, the real stunner! Dear Nadja , you would not believe the joy I had today while unpacking ... guuuut that I have previously had no photo of you * lol *, so the surprise was huge! Thank you very much! Nadja will get from me packaging for the gifts at the communion of their daughter ... Now I hope very much I get out the most wonderful presents, the world has ever seen * jitter *... because I want to Nadja at least as delighted as I've done ... and I think yes, that's not to beat ... more
And the Twilight soap! Hammer!
With every click I'm one step closer to my request! Just one click x on the day!
Dankeschöööööön!! * * Knutsch
Thanks for all the hard-working clicker, my first wish came true already! * Smile *
0 comments:
Post a Comment