Monday, February 28, 2011

Matlab Invalid Stored Block Lengths

surprise meeting ...

... in the supermarket.

Since in the next week pending a lovely birthday with us went, me on Saturday the idea of my planned cake creation may on Sunday to get out beforehand sample baked, not from the head. decided to take this action, I have but only in the evening against 19 clock,

ha I did not have all the ingredients in the house, I went to the nearest supermarket. My fear, as a lonely weekend deception to sneak such a late hour through the aisles to proved to be absolutely groundless, because surprise, surprise, the supermarket was full.

I grabbed at the entrance of a basket is aiming at the aisle with the baking ingredients and where to expect the next surprise, because two of my friends had apparently almost the same idea as me,

ha After we missed our on various cake recipes had, the friendly sales were holding some of the work involved and in an interesting conversation about food colors, everyone went a while back felt his own way.


expected
At home I love my family, shaking his head and wondering how you manage to extend a mini trip to the supermarket to the endless ....

Ha, at 20:30 clock was allowed to question!

0 comments:

Post a Comment