Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why Does It Burn While On My Period

From change ...

place in our society will be a change. Slowly, one notices the changes do not actually. But if you do things that have not done it long (like me: travel by train), one of these changes are all the glaring face it: When I went into the main station in Erfurt, to resolve a ticket for my little trip and then undertake the journey too, I looked up the staircase of a sudden two tracks in the mouths of MPi weapons staring police. I knew as yet (not even from Rome by Roma-Termini from London Underground stations in diverse, well that's been a while ...).
I have of the heightened security measures due to the increased potential terrorist threat in Germany too. I've also seen the images in the media. But I was then too suddenly and too close. I could not decide at first whether I should make me feel threatened or protected.
What is happening only in Germany that is now at stations heavily armed officers have to stand? can prevent these officers at all an attack , or are they merely a threat scenario ? How many cameras are necessary to the to identify terrorists? Sits on anyone behind the camera, or is only evaluated every few weeks and then deleted? What does "increased potential terrorist threat"?

But there are other signs that is changing society. Whether it is for the better, I can not say yet ...
From the "conversion story" I will make what probably permanent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment