yesterday as I sat in the tram and drove to work, my social change was again demonstrated. It got some gentlemen a private security service. So far, Sogut. But then they said: "Tickets please!" I was unaware that the Erfurt transport companies, this object apparently " out-ge-sourced has. This is always such a term that describes in some respects the change in society. Outsourcing is in , it affects all areas. Especially the private security sector is booming, huge. Let's see, when the German Railways outsource their conductor, or the police can guard their territories from private companies (as has happened in league with the barracks know ...) However
: a spark of hope was last seen. Normally controllers in (Erfurt) trams are always aggressive, if they catch someone, there is no mercy. Today was a girl next to me only with their students monthly pass, but forgot their student ID. I thought "great, now that they collect. But no, the inspector took pity, kindly pointed out that the girl should carry the ID card the next time, and looked on it to cash.
I thought to myself, there are still kindhearted people today (even if it is rare).
: a spark of hope was last seen. Normally controllers in (Erfurt) trams are always aggressive, if they catch someone, there is no mercy. Today was a girl next to me only with their students monthly pass, but forgot their student ID. I thought "great, now that they collect. But no, the inspector took pity, kindly pointed out that the girl should carry the ID card the next time, and looked on it to cash.
I thought to myself, there are still kindhearted people today (even if it is rare).
0 comments:
Post a Comment