Saturday, February 5, 2011

Laura Gemser Movıe

thank-you cards for the gold wedding

Thanks for the cards for the gold wedding for which I had recently already made the invitations, I did not really think of design. I wanted to necessarily represent the flower from the hostess set "Because you are to me important" use, but actually it is too large for so little cards ... AAAAB then I thought, well, why have to see the flower as all of his * wink * .... Soooo does it but also the ;-))) Thank stamp from the Sale-A-Bration set "Think of You" I found this quite appropriate.


And quickly a few small stand for my card ... when I'm at it :-)



With every click I'm my request, a step closer! standard 1 x click a day!

Dankeschöööööön!! * * Knutsch

Thanks for all the hard-working clicker, my first wish came true already! * Smile *

0 comments:

Post a Comment